- Available in: Paperback, Large Print Paperback and Kindle
- Published: June 7, 2017
If you’re ready to make Gratitude your habit and build your happiness, now is the time that you must read this book.
Do you know that most of us focus more on what we haven’t got, than what we have got?
Just by switching your attention and focusing on what you have got, you can attract more of the same.
Your gratitude muscles are like any other muscles, if they haven’t been used for a while they may need some warming up.
In this book you will find:
· A simple process to help you flex your gratitude muscles and build a gratitude habit to enhance your happiness.
· Individual exercises at the end of each of the sixty sections, to help you build your own gratitude statements.
· Four hundred and ninety sample gratitude statements (as guides) covering a wide spectrum of life, including:
· Basic shelter
· And much more
· Three optional timeframes to develop your habit at your own pace. From steady progress or a set timetable to binge reading, you can decide.