- Available in: Paperback and Kindle
You need to read this book to find out more about Stock Options?
Some books provide a simple introduction to Stock Options.
Some books provide a more detailed framework for how to use Stock Options.
This book provides both!
In this book you will find a collection of eighty consolidated learnings from an experienced derivative trader, with over twelve years of trading experience.
- You can use Stock Options as Insurance for your long-term stock portfolio.
- You can use Stock Options Trading as a stand-alone business venture.
Here’s just some of the information that you will find inside this frank, informative compilation:
- An explanation of basic Call Options and Put Options in layman’s terms.
- An introduction to using Stock Options as insurance for your stock portfolio.
- Discussions and explanation of candlesticks bar charts and the display of financial information.
- A breakdown of liquidity and market makers.
- The benefits of trend trading and optimizing your profits during price movements.
- The importance of Psychology in profitable trading.
- Criteria for choosing the best Mentors and the training that suits you.
Your Trading should be an investment so this book covers:
- Money management and capital preservation tools.
- A realistic focus on the time commitments and the opportunity costs of trading.
- Emphasis on the importance of your own written trading rules.
- Recognition that trading is a business and help in defining your own trading business plan.
- An introduction to more advanced Options trading strategies plus the use of strategic action plans to reduce your reaction times.