I’m Ged Cusack
From my humble beginnings in the cold climate of Yorkshire in the North of England, I spent twenty-two years of my early adult life as a British Military engineer, before settling to live in the South Island of New Zealand.
For most of my Army career, I changed jobs and countries every couple of years. Working under the assumption that at the end of two years I wouldn’t remember what I hadn’t known at the start, I began a habit of writing detailed notes for my successors from day one.
This habit of note taking has stuck with me ever since. Whenever I begin a new venture, job, or attempt to learn any new skill, I take copious notes of the journey.
Since leaving the military in 2004, I have worked in many fields including:
• Derivatives trading (stock options, CFD’s, Forex etc.).
• Business Coaching.
• Project management (working primarily in the post-Earthquake rebuild of Canterbury New Zealand).
• E-commerce (running his own Amazon selling business, and helping others build theirs).
• Author (an ongoing journey of consolidating information to benefit other freedom seekers).
As someone who is passionate about seeing others succeed, I realized that I could help many people by publishing and distributing my own learnings.
I am currently writing and publishing in two areas:
- My “Beginners Guides” in the field of online and freedom businesses including:
- “FBA – Building an Amazon Business – The Beginner’s Guide: Why and How to Build a Profitable Business on Amazon”
- “A Beginner’s Guide Profitable Stock Options Trading: Lessons I learned losing $100,000 to accelerate your trading success”
- “A How to Choose a Writing Coach – A Beginner’s Guide: Ensuring your best chance for publishing success”
- My Inspirational Series, including:
- “Gratitude for Happiness: How to exercise your gratitude muscles”
- “527 Quotes for Entrepreneurs: Providing Inspiration, Motivation and Reflection”
I have an honours degree in environmental science and have accrued various other qualifications in the areas of business management, project management and health and safety.
Although the training and courses required to gain these paper qualifications provided some great skills along the way, I much prefer learning skills that provide more than just a piece of paper and a few letters after my name.
I like to live by the code of Jim Rohn’s words “Formal education will make you a living, self-education will make you a fortune.” As an avid speed reader, I absorb information at an accelerated rate.
My prime goal in life is to help others succeed so I take great pleasure in condensing information and breaking it down into systems to save others time on their journeys.